Shipping to Australia
Looking to move your family overseas or just send excess baggage down under? Well, look no further. We're the first choice among students, business professionals and expats for moving belongings across the globe. If you need something shipping to Australia, our global network of depots can get your overseas removals and personal belongings shipped door-to-door, safely and on time.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Australia: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Australia? There are lots of reasons, really, but here are the top few:
- We provide a fast, affordable and personal service
- We handle excess baggage so you don't pay the airport baggage fees
- We're experts in international removals and overseas relocation
- We have depots throughout Australia to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We cover all major cities including Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth
- We wear lovely red uniforms
International Shipping To Australia
As if all that wasn't enough, you can get an instant, easy and totally free quote for shipping to Australia. We can also help with other services such as worldwide shipping insurance and student relocation.
If there’s an extra suitcase you can’t carry through the airport or you know will incur baggage fees, leave it to us. If you’re moving abroad and need assistance with household items and personal belongings, we’re the experts you can trust. Shipping to Sydney? Shipping to Brisbane? We can ship to anywhere in Australia for you, and we'll handle your excess baggage like the pros we are.
Our team are on hand to take you through the process whether you choose to send your belongings by air or sea. We've been shipping to Australia for many years and have established a glowing reputation among holidaymakers, backpackers, students, people living abroad and business professionals alike. Get a totally free quote for shipping to Australia today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Australia
If you're shipping to Australia, you need to take into consideration local import laws. The Quarantine Department of Agriculture and Water Resources have a set of quite strict regulations around the import of food, plants and animal materials into the country in order to prevent pests and diseases entering and affecting the natural environment. These types of items will be seized and destroyed, so don't try to ship them!
- Any dairy products (unless listed as being from a country confirmed free of foot and mouth disease)
- Live plants (including potted, bare rooted, roots and bulbs)
- Seeds and nuts (including cereal grains, popping corn and pine cones - including those in decorations!)
- Uncanned meat products (from any animal, including preserved or dried meats)
- Refrigerators, air conditioners or anything else containing CFCs or HCFCs
Items which have had close contact with soil need to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, including:
- Products derived from bees such as pollen, beeswax (including candles) and honeycombs
- Animal products like feathers, wool, shells and coral (including jewellery), veterinary medicines and pet food
- Other plant material (including things like wicker and wooden furniture, pot pourri, straw and dried flowers)
- Shoes and footwear (soles must be properly sterilised)
- Clothing used in countryside areas that could carry seeds, plant bits or soil
- Sports equipment and clothing (including golf gear, fishing equipment, bicycles, etc.)
- Camping equipment (tents, stoves, bedding, etc.)
- Gardening equipment (lawn mowers, patio furniture, gardening tools, etc.)
- Outdoor toys and other play equipment (swing sets, paddling pools, outdoor rockers, etc.)
Just to let you know, there's more, Australia is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy. Click on the video below:
Shipping Household Goods to Australia: Step-by-Step Video
Worried? Stuck? Confused? Don't worry, we're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to Australia - get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 187 781 7 SEAS (7327) to find out how we can make things easier for you.
Claire, April 2018
Seven Seas Worldwide were fabulous in shipping my boxes from Canada to Australia.
"Seven Seas Worldwide were fabulous in helping me ship my boxes from Canada to Australia. The staff are always helpful and friendly. The online system was simple and easy to use. Also there were no hidden costs. I loved the fact that they even supplied tape and a marker for the boxes. I would use Seven Seas Worldwide again."