Shipping to Italy
Seven Seas Worldwide will collect from your current address to your chosen destination in Italy. And because we're international, you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Italy: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose us for shipping to Italy? We're glad you asked. Here are just a few reasons:
- We're one of the most affordable shipping companies around
- You'll no longer risk hidden baggage fees at the airport thanks to our excess baggage service
- We've been in the business for over twenty years and have a safe international shipping network
- We have depots throughout Australia and in Italy to handle deliveries, collections and storage
- We cover all major cities including Rome, Florence and Milan
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- We provide an online document system meaning no more paperwork!
International Shipping to Italy
As if all that wasn't enough, we also provide a brilliant freight calculator for getting a free online quote in just 30 seconds!
We're here for every eventuality. Do you have an extra item of holiday luggage that is impossible to manage at the airport? Are you sending a care package to a loved one? Perhaps you're moving to Italy permanently to start a new job. Whatever the reason, Seven Seas Worldwide is here to take care of the logistical side of things.
We know the prospect of shipping goods abroad can be a bit daunting but at Seven Seas Worldwide, we've strived hard to make the process as effortless as possible. Plus we have a team on hand to provide guidance and advice where needed. After the last two decades, Seven Seas Worldwide has achieved a positive reputation among holidaymakers, students and families moving to Italy for our dedication to an effective shipping process. Get a free quote for shipping to Italy today and see how simple international shipping can be with us.
Things to Consider when Shipping to Italy
If you're shipping to Italy, you'll need to be aware of customs regulations. Here are a few pointers to avoid delays.
The following goods are prohibited:
- Lithium batteries
- Coins and bank notes
- Precious stones and jewels
- Live animals
- Meat, fish and dairy produce
- Edible fruits and nuts
And here are some of the restricted goods:
- Live trees and other plants
- Coffee, tea and spices
- Organic chemicals
- Pharmaceutical products
- Ceramic products
- Iron and steel
For a more comprehensive list, visit the Italian government's official website.
So, we hope that's all clear but if you need further advice, please call a member of the team or contact us via the Contact Us page. We're here to help your shipping to Italy goes as smoothly as possible. Get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 1300 21 66 98.