Shipping to Hong Kong
Whether you're moving household items, taking a holiday or sending personal belongings to Hong Kong, Seven Seas Worldwide offers the best service when it comes to secure and reliable international shipping. Ship up to 60kg of items to Hong Kong from just AUD$213, door-to-door!
Shipping Excess Baggage to Hong Kong: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Hong Kong?
Good question. There are plenty of reasons to choose from but here's just a few:
- Our service is affordable, efficient and safe
- Imagine breezing through the airport with just hand luggage - sounds good, doesn't it?
- We have depots throughout Australia and in Hong Kong to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We cover everywhere in Hong Kong with a complete door-to-door service
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
- We dress very nicely indeed
International Shipping To Hong Kong
We're also here for monetary matters, offering shipping insurance, international money transfers and tax refunds. Find out how much your shipment will cost right now by using our instant quote engine for shipping excess baggage to Hong Kong. And don't forget to ask about our excellent MoveCubes for those bigger shipments - if you're relocating to Hong Kong you can't beat a MoveCube for stress-free household removals.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Hong Kong
Please be aware of the items that officials in Hong Kong would rather you didn't send. Here's a list of prohibited goods in Hong Kong as of July 2013.
- Smokeless tobacco products
- Any kinds of explosive, fireworks, matches of all kinds, dangerous substances
- Any aviation regulated solids or liquids that could irritate if leakage occurs
- Any immoral or offensive materials - including anything relating to gambling such as lottery tickets or betting advertising
- Paintings and drawings of an indecent or obscene nature
We would advise against packing or sending any food products. If food is packed and needs to be removed from your boxes your shipping will incur additional charges and the items may have to be removed. Customs may even block the entire consignment which would then be returned to you for an additional charge. Our advice is to buy the food at your chosen destination to avoid all risk!
Need to send more?
Just to let you know, there's more, Hong Kong is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Goods to Hong Kong: Step-by-Step Video
Seven Seas Worldwide are here to help with any queries you may have. We have a friendly and helpful team ready to take your call - the number, by the way, is 1300 21 66 98. And don't forget you can get an online quote in just 30 seconds. It's totally free.
DM, March 2018
Excellent customer service
"Excellent customer service handled by both the phone operator and truck drivers who came to drop off and picked up the boxes. Smooth process all the way and the boxes arrived the destination much earlier than I expected."