Shipping to China
If you are hoping to send personal belongings to China, make us your first choice for shipping.
Operating the Seven Seas Worldwide network throughout the following areas - Haerbin, Changchun, Shenyang, Dalian, Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Nanning, Kunming, Changsha, Nanchang, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Taiyuan, Xi’an, Wuhan, Chongqing, Chendu.
点击查看中文网页 (View this page in Chinese)
Shipping Excess Baggage to China: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to China? Well, here are just a few reasons:
- Our prices are very competitive (we won't take you for a ride)
- If we take care of your excess baggage, you won't have to pay the hidden baggage charges
- We've been in the business for over 20 years
- We have depots throughout Australia and in China to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- Through our own shipping network, we offer a comprehensive door-to-door service
- We cover all major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjin
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
- We provide an online document system meaning no more paperwork!
International Shipping To China
As if all that wasn't enough, we offer a free quote for shipping to China so you can get the ball rolling straight away. There are other services we provide too such as worldwide shipping and baggage insurance, international money transfers and our MoveCube service for removals to China.
Shipping to Beijing? Shipping to Shangahi? We can ship to China wherever you are and whatever your circumstances. We can send excess baggage to China for a short holiday or move the contents of an apartment for those looking to settle. We're also the number one choice for Chinese students moving to and from Australia. Seriously, they love us and you will too.
We send goods by air or sea so give us a call today and see how we can help you ship to China. We've been shipping to China for many years and have offices there too, operating several depots throughout the country. Get a totally free online quote in just 30 seconds for shipping to China today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
Things To Consider When Shipping To China
If you're shipping to China, you will of course need to be aware of the import laws. The Chinese authorities - as with all country authorities - prohibit and restrict many items from travel and it's important to know about these before you do any packing. We've put together a brief list of items on China's banned/restricted list. If you want to know more, don't hesitate to get in touch. We're happy to help.
These items are prohibited from shipping to China:
- Deadly poisons
- Precious stones and jewellery
- Coins, banknotes and counterfeit money
- Arms and ammunition
- Tapes, film, any printed matter which is detrimental to the political, economic, cultural and moral interests of the People's Republic of China. (That's an important one.)
These items are restricted from shipping to China:
- Radio transmitter-receivers or any device that could intercept radio signals
- Lithium batteries
- Tobacco and wines
- Plants and seeds
- Endangered or rare animals (seriously, please leave them at home)
We would advise against packing or sending any food products. If food is packed and needs to be removed from your boxes your shipping will incur additional charges and the items may have to be removed. Customs may even block the entire consignment which would then be returned to you for an additional charge. Our advice is to buy the food at your chosen destination to avoid all risk!
Just to let you know, there's more, China is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Goods to China: Step-by-Step Video
We're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to China - get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 1300 21 66 98 for free to find out how we can help you.
Michelle McIntosh, March 2017
Easy, straightforward, reliable moving service.
"I moved from Australia to China and was at a loss for what moving company would be best to ship my things to Shanghai. After askiing family and Googling not-so-convincing websites, a colleague recommended Seven Seas saying that his previous two moves were great. The website was also easy to navigate which made me feel at ease. Every step of the way there was clear and concise instruction and email confirmation. The one time I had a query, I left my query on the website and I got a reply to my email within the day. My things finally arrived just this past week and everything was exactly as I packed them and delivered safely. Seven Seas is a company that dots its i's and crosses its t's. Five stars all the way."