Moving to Canada from Australia the Easy Way
If you're moving to Canada from Australia, having decided that the laid-back lifestyle and stunning scenery of Canada are good enough reasons for packing your bags and leave Australia, you'd be well-advised to speak to us about moving your personal belongings and household goods.
Moving to Canada with the MoveCube®
We've come up with a great idea to make moving abroad a piece of cake. It's called a MoveCube® and it's a door-to-door service that brings a mini shipping container to your home address for loading. It's sleek, sophisticated and will take the stress out of your move; we'd even go far as to say it will revolutionise the moving industry!
Here's what our prices include:
- Full customs and quarantine clearance. This guarantees that there will be no hidden charges because Seven Seas Worldwide operates in both countries and consequently has first-hand knowledge as to the processes and costs of the procedures involved. (As with all shipments to Australia, there may be duty, taxes and cleaning charges to pay as a result of inspections by the authorities.)
- Pre-notified time slot for deliveries and collections. This includes the delivery of your starter pack, the site inspection and the transferring of your MoveCube® to and from the designated locations.
- Free starter pack. This is delivered to your address to help you move: It consists of a measuring tape (3m), a tape dispenser, one roll of parcel tape, a knife, and a black marker pen.
- Free storage. Yes, you can store your items in our secure storage facilities in either the UK or Australia, free of charge for two weeks, if required. Alternatively if you choose our Large MoveCube® you can enjoy up to six weeks free storage.
- Free assisted loading and unloading of MoveCubes. Our driver will assist you with loading and unloading of your MoveCube.
- 10% discount for returning customers. Should you decide to return to us to transfer more items via the MoveCube® you can take advantage of our 10% discount off your transport and shipping costs. Talk to a member of our team for details.
We offer a three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
Watch How We Move You To Canada:
Where do you have to be moving to in Canada to take advantage of this fantastic door-to-door service? Well, here’s the list of lucky regions so far:
And a final word on decluttering. Before you assemble the boxes and unfurl the bubble wrap, take a moment to think about what you're going to take and what you should leave behind with the aid of our decluttering guide.
Call the team today on 1300 21 66 98 or get an instant quote now via our handy, free-to-use freight calculator.