Shipping to the USA
Do you have the USA set in your sights? Planning an unforgettable vacation? Visiting on business? Perhaps you want to move to the USA for good? Whatever the situation, shipping to the USA with Seven Seas Worldwide would be a wise move. We operate a global network of depots and have several bases throughout the United States so wherever you want to go, we can get you there, door-to-door.
Shipping Excess Baggage to the USA: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to the USA? There are lots of reasons to ship to the USA with us but here are the top few:
- We offer the lowest prices around
- By leaving your belongings with us, you'll avoid airport baggage fees
- We know a thing or two about sending goods abroad - we've been in the business for over 20 years
- We have depots throughout the UK and USA to handle deliveries and collections
- We cover all major cities including New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Baltimore as well as tons of other destinations
- We wear fetching red uniforms
Interested? Get an instant online quote in just 30 seconds for shipping to the United States now and see how we can help, or just give us a call on 0800 21 66 98.
International Shipping to the United States
We also provide a variety of services to make the journey smoother such as worldwide shipping insurance, tax refunds and international money transfers.
Seven Seas Worldwide treat your items as if they belonged to us (don't worry, we will return them). We handle all items as safely and securely as possible. Whether it's just the one suitcase of excess baggage, golf clubs, surfboards or the contents of an entire home, we'll ensure it gets shipped to the USA carefully from A to B and with a minimum of fuss.
Our team are ready to take you through the process whether you choose to send your items by air or sea. We've been shipping to the USA for two decades and have earned praise from holidaymakers, students, expats and business professionals alike. Get a totally free online quote for shipping to the USA today and see how simple overseas shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide!
Ship Your Home to the United States
And if you're moving to the USA, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
- Decluttering: We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move
Shipping Household Goods to the USA: Step-by-Step Video
For more information about shipping to the USA, the MoveCube®, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us FREE on 0800 21 66 98 or get an instant online quote.
Monika Podsiadlo, July 2016
"Fantastic experience. I was shipping the contents of my flat from the UK to the US. I was able to ship twice as many boxes for about 80% of the price of an air shipment. The boxes themselves and all packing materials were supplied and they were of high quality. Each delivery and pick-up happened on time and the staff were friendly and helpful. The boxes arrived in New York much sooner than originally quoted (6 weeks instead of 8) but I procrastinated having them delivered for about 3 weeks and this was no problem at all either. Each interaction with Seven Seas (by phone with customer service, online via their website) was efficient and very very easy. The boxes arrived in perfect condition. I really cannot recommend Seven Seas enough and will be using them again."