Shipping to the UK
If you're looking to travel abroad, move overseas permanently or send gift packages internationally, speak to Seven Seas Worldwide today. We've helped students, families and expats all over the globe for nearly twenty years. We know a thing or two about excess luggage. If you need items shipping to UK, Seven Seas Worldwide will transport them safely, door-to-door, and at a pretty reasonable price.
Shipping Household Goods to the UK: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to United Kingdom?
Well there are plenty of reasons but here are just a few:
- Our personal excess baggage service is efficient and affordable
- Using our service means avoiding baggage charges at the airport
- Our global network of depots means we can go virtually anywhere
- The UK is where our Headquarters are based and so our presence here is very strong
- We cover all cities in the UK including London, Manchester and Edinburgh
- Our uniforms are very nice
International shipping to the United Kingdom
As if all that wasn't enough, you can get an instant, easy and totally free quote for shipping to the UK. We can also help with a range of other services such as worldwide shipping insurance, mini moves and tax refunds.
If there’s an extra suitcase you can’t carry through the airport or you know will incur baggage fees, leave it to us. If you’re moving abroad and need assistance with household items and personal belongings, we’re the experts you can trust. Shipping to London? Shipping to Birmingham? We can ship to anywhere in the United Kingdom for you, and we'll handle your excess baggage like the pros we are.
Our team are on hand to take you through the process whether you choose to send your belongings by air or sea. We've been shipping to and from the UK for many years and have established a glowing reputation among holidaymakers, backpackers, students, people living abroad and business professionals alike. Get a totally free quote for shipping to Australia today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
- Decluttering: We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move
Shipping Excess Baggage to the UK: Step-by-Step Video
For more information about shipping to the UK, the MoveCube®, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us on 0333 733 7337 or get an instant online quote.