Shipping to Canada
If you’re looking to send excess baggage or personal belongings to Canada, you’d be wise to check out our service. We love Canada, you see. Ice hockey is our favourite combat sport. We’ve been shipping to Canada for years so if you’re going to Canada and need a hand with excess luggage or you’re moving permanently and looking for a company to transfer your possessions, door-to-door, speak to us.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Canada: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Canada? Well, here are a few reasons:
- The costs are low but the standards are high
- Using our service means avoiding any hidden baggage fees at the airport
- We’ve been in the international removals and overseas relocation business for over 20 years
- We have depots throughout the UK and Canada to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We cover all major cities including Vancouver, Toronto and Quebec
- We wear smart red uniforms
If that’s whetted your appetite, why not get a free, no-obligation quote online now? It’s very easy to use.
International Shipping to Canada
By the way, we can also help with other areas of your journey because we’re nice like that. Other services include shipping insurance, smaller city-to-city moves (ask about our MoveCube service – we’re very proud of it), international money transfers and tax refunds. We're experts in excess baggage (as well as tons of other stuff) and we offer a great range of student shipping services too.
We have a great team on the phones who are happy to take your call on 0800 21 66 98 and guide you through the shipping process. Of course, if you want to get your items to Canada quicker, you can always use our air service. Either way, you can be sure your personal belongings will be collected and delivered to your chosen destination, door-to-door and with little fuss.
Shipping Your Home to Canada
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
- Decluttering: We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move
Shipping Household Goods to Canada: Step-by-Step Video
For more information about shipping to Canada, the MoveCube®, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us FREE on 0800 21 66 98 or get an instant online quote.
Zoey S, May 2017
Amazing experience! Recommend highly to anyone looking for international shipping
"I can't recommend this service highly enough. I shipped my personal items from the UK to Canada and from start to finish the entire process was handled very professionally. The packing was excellent -all my items arrived in perfect condition, I received email alerts throughout the shipping process telling me where my items were and anytime I had a problem, it was easy to call the helpline. A special thanks goes to Ron who went above and beyond to help get my items to my front door. He was courteous, friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this company to everyone, you won't find better out there!"