Making Storage and Removals Easier with Seven Seas Worldwide and Bill Free Homes
Seven Seas Worldwide and Bill Free Homes, the multi-award-winning student letting agency, have teamed up to bring you an affordable, comprehensive and secure relocation service from start to finish. Take a look at what our partnership can do for you when Moving Day arrives.
Seven Seas Worldwide offers a reliable service, affordable offers and a friendly approach. We've worked on creating the best comprehensive shipping service available because we know that moving home is one of the most stressful things a person can do - even more so if you're moving overseas.
We've streamlined the moving process to make it as simple as possible with a team available 24/7 who will email or phone with updates of your shipment. We've also introduced new and innovative methods of getting your belongings and household furniture from A to B (and back again if you'd like). The MoveCube® is perhaps the best example of this, as it provides a refreshing approach to household moves that minimises risk and maximises security. The Seven Seas Worldwide MoveCube® is a sturdy, mini shipping container that we bring to your address inside a trailer. All you need to do is load it with your packed boxes and wait for us to take it away again the same day.
Moving abroad is an exciting chapter in anyone’s life but before you start unravelling the bubble-wrap and assembling the packing boxes, stop for a moment and think about all the items you’re planning to take with you. Do you really need it all? Remember the more you take, the more you pay. We here at Seven Seas Worldwide are fans of the whole decluttering thing - we think it's good for the soul as well as your bank balance, so here are a few tips:
- First of all, you may want to think twice about packing woolly winter clothes if you're moving somewhere hot - look at other options such as storage or selling
- If you have expansive, alphabetised CD and DVD collections, we advise not to take it all with you. These collections are heavy, expensive to ship and, let’s be honest, largely redundant in this age of streaming and downloading!
- Don’t waste money shipping your old furniture overseas such as armchairs, sofas, chests of drawers and wardrobes. Treat yourself to new items when you arrive at your new destination! Naturally if you choose to sell your old furniture, you’ll be providing yourself with a financial platform for buying replacements.
- If you’re moving electrical items like flatscreen televisions, you may also want to consider the electrical power differences. Also, if you choose to adapt your television for your new country, you could invalidate the warranty.
- More information about decluttering can be found on the website.
So if you're moving home soon, see what Seven Seas Worldwide and Bill Free Homes can offer you - we're working hard to bring you the most adaptable and stress-free relocation service available, wherever you choose to move.