Moving to New Zealand the Easy Way
If you're moving to New Zealand from the UK, having decided that the laid-back lifestyle and stunning landscapes of New Zealand are good enough reasons for packing your bags and leave the UK, you'd be well-advised to speak to us about moving your personal belongings and household goods.
Moving to New Zealand with the MoveCube®
We've come up with a great idea to make moving abroad a piece of cake. It's called a MoveCube® and it's a door-to-door service that brings a mini shipping container to your home address for loading. It's sleek, sophisticated and will take the stress out of your move.
Here's what our prices include:
- Full customs and quarantine clearance. This guarantees that there will be no hidden charges because Seven Seas Worldwide operates in both countries and consequently has first-hand knowledge as to the processes and costs of the procedures involved.
- Pre-notified time slot for deliveries and collections. This includes the delivery of your starter pack, the site inspection and the transferring of your MoveCube® to and from the designated locations.
- Free starter pack. This is delivered to your address to help you move: It consists of a measuring tape (3m), a tape dispenser, one roll of parcel tape, a knife, and a black marker pen.
- Free storage. Yes, you can store your items in our secure storage facilities, free of charge for two weeks if required. Alternatively if you choose our Large MoveCube® you can enjoy up to six weeks free storage.
- Free assisted loading and unloading of Large MoveCubes®. For three hours at each location, our driver will assist you with loading and unloading, providing you've opted for the Large MoveCube®.
- 10% discount for returning customers. Should you decide to return to us to transfer more items via the MoveCube® you can take advantage of our 10% discount off your total charge. Talk to a member of our team for details.
Watch How We Move You To New Zealand:
Where do you have to be moving to in New Zealand to take advantage of this fantastic door-to-door service? Well, here’s the list of lucky regions so far:
Call the team today on 0800 21 66 98 or get a quote now via our handy, free-to-use freight calculator.
And a final word on decluttering. Before you assemble the boxes and unfurl the bubble wrap, take a moment to think about what you're going to take and what you should leave behind with the aid of our decluttering guide.
Pamke B, July 2016
Reliable and informative service
"This is the second time I have used Seven Seas to move household goods internationally and they have been very informative throughout the packing and shipping process - and, even better, all my household items have arrived safely and on time. I am very satisfied with their high levels of customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."