Moving to Australia the Easy Way
If you're moving to Australia from the UK, having decided that the sunnier climes, stable economy and breathtaking landscapes of Australia are good enough reasons for packing your bags and leave the UK, you'd be well-advised to speak to us about moving your personal belongings and household goods.
Moving to Australia with the MoveCube®
We've come up with a great idea to make moving abroad a piece of cake. It's called a MoveCube® and it's a door-to-door service that brings a mini shipping container to your home address for loading. It's sleek, sophisticated and will take the stress out of your move; we'd even go far as to say it will revolutionise the moving industry! Here's how it works:
- Firstly you order our free Starter Pack together with any boxes and packing material you think you will need from us
- Once you've packed your belongings, you arrange a time with us for the MoveCube® to arrive - and if you need more than one, you can have them delivered together or one at a time
- The MoveCube® comes in three sizes and can be moved all over the world within our own international shipping network - we are in control from start to finish
- Once you've loaded the MoveCube® with your boxes, we'll then whisk it away to your chosen destination
- Alternatively, we can store your MoveCube® in one of our secure storage facilities, to clear your house for sale before sending everything off
Watch How We Move You To Australia:
Where do you have to be moving to in Australia to take advantage of this fantastic door-to-door service? Well, here’s the list of lucky regions so far:
And a final word on decluttering. Before you assemble the boxes and unfurl the bubble wrap, take a moment to think about what you're going to take and what you should leave behind with the aid of our decluttering guide.
Call the team today on 0800 21 66 98 or get a quote now via our handy, free-to-use freight calculator.
Amy M, June 2016
Great service, great communication, great staff
"We used Seven Seas to ship a large MoveCube from the UK to Australia. We loaded and unloaded the cube ourselves, although the drivers also helped us out, which was unexpected but very appreciated. Booking the cube and completing the paperwork was straightforward and there were no added 'surprise' costs beyond what was quoted. Communication was clear throughout the shipment, and all of the staff members we dealt with went out of their way to get our delivery to us as quickly and as hassle-free as possible. We would definitely use this service again, it was great".