International Shipping from Sweden
Seven Seas Worldwide offer a comprehensive collection, storage and delivery service out of Sweden. We're here for every eventuality whether you're sending a gift to family abroad, going on holiday, travelling on business or moving overseas for good.
If you've never used a shipping company before, let us put it simply - we'll move your items from A to B, so you don't have to. Whether you're moving holiday luggage, household items or other assorted personal belongings, our international shipping network means we'll be with your consignment from the start of its journey in Sweden to the very end, wherever that may be in the world. And our door-to-door service means we can come directly to your home for collection and delivery. It really is the simplest and most effective way of moving your items nationally and globally.
Here are a few other good reasons to use Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping from Sweden:
- Although we operate an air service, we do the bulk of our deliveries by sea so the costs stay low
- Many airlines will charge you excess baggage fees but you can avoid this with Seven Seas Worldwide
- We are with your items from A to B with no external agents
- We have depots in Sweden to handle deliveries, collections and storage
- We cover all major cities including Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö
- Our revolutionary MoveCube® service can bring a mini shipping container directly to your door for loading and unloading
And here's the list of countries we ship to from Sweden:
Get a free online quote or call us on +44 800 21 66 98 for shipping from Sweden today and see how simple international shipping can be.