Shipping to New Zealand
Send boxes weighing up to 60kg to New Zealand for just R1495! We're the first choice among students, business professionals and expats for moving belongings across the globe. If you need something shipping to New Zealand, our global network of depots can get your overseas removals and excess baggage shipped door-to-door, safely and on time.
Shipping Baggage to New Zealand: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to New Zealand?
It's a valid point so here are a few reasons:
- Airlines are increasing baggage charges all the time. If you leave your baggage with Seven Seas Worldwide, the airlines can't sting you!
- We have a global network of depots so you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door
- We know New Zealand well - it was one of our first countries when we started out as a modest little firm nearly twenty years ago!
International Shipping To New Zealand
You can also get a free instant quote for shipping to New Zealand via our instant quote engine online right now.
Seven Seas Worldwide provides a wide range of services to make your experience with us a satisfied one. After all, we'd like you come back. These services include excess baggage, shipping insurance and household removals to New Zealand (ask about our famous MoveCube for international moves).
We can ship to New Zealand by sea or air, so give us a call today on 0800 21 66 98 and see how the team can help. They're a friendly bunch and can guide you through the whole process.
Things To Consider When Shipping To New Zealand
As with all countries, there are certain restrictions in place when shipping to New Zealand, so here's a list of items that could incur hold-ups:
- Prepared food and waste from food industries
- Spirits, beverages and vinegar
- Base metals and articles of base metal
- Arms or any kind of ammunition
- Articles of stone, plaster or cement
And here's a list of goods that are prohibited:
- Live animals and animal products
- Vegetables and vegetable products
- Trees, plants, bulbs, roots, cut flowers, that sort of thing
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones
- Organic chemicals
Just to let you know, New Zealand is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Items to New Zealand: Step-by-Step Video
That's a quick overview, so if there's anything you need help with, do have a chat with a member of our team on 0800 21 66 98. We're here 24/7. Or get a free online quote now and let's start shipping to New Zealand today!
Gary, March 2017
Cost effective and simple way to ship household goods
"An easy to use website paved the way for a cost effective and simple way to ship our excess household goods form South Africa to New Zealand. Delivery dates and quoted costs were spot on. Customer care via email and their call centre was excellent for my queries. Highly recommended."