Shipping to China
Sending personal belongings to China? Taking a trip yourself? Perhaps you're moving to China for good? Whatever the situation, make us your first choice for shipping.
Operating the Seven Seas Worldwide network throughout the following areas - Haerbin, Changchun, Shenyang, Dalian, Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Nanning, Kunming, Changsha, Nanchang, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Taiyuan, Xi’an, Wuhan, Chongqing, Chendu.
点击查看中文网页 (View this page in Chinese)
Shipping Excess Baggage to China: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to China?
Well, here are just a few reasons:
- Our prices are very competitive (we won't take you for a ride)
- If we take care of your excess baggage, you won't have to pay the hidden baggage charges
- We've been in the business for over 20 years
- We have bases throughout China, organising collections and deliveries every day
- We offer a comprehensive door-to-door service
- We cover all major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjin
- We wear nice red uniforms
International Shipping to China
As if all that wasn't enough, we offer a free instant quote for shipping to China so you can get the ball rolling straight away. There are other services we provide too such as worldwide shipping and baggage insurance, student shipping and our MoveCube service, perfect for household removals to China.
Shipping to Beijing? Shipping to Shangahi? We can ship to China wherever you are and whatever your circumstances. We can send excess baggage for a short holiday or move the contents of an apartment for those looking to settle. We're also the number one choice for Chinese students moving to and from Europe. Seriously, they love us and you will too.
We send goods by air or sea so give us a call today and see how we can help you ship to China. We've been shipping to China for many years and have offices there too, operating several depots throughout the country. Get a totally free quote for shipping to China today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
Things To Consider When Shipping To China
If you're shipping to China, you will of course need to be aware of the import laws. The Chinese authorities - as with all country authorities - prohibit and restrict many items from travel and it's important to know about these before you do any packing. We've put together a brief list of items on China's banned/restricted list. If you want to know more, don't hesitate to get in touch. We're happy to help.
These items are prohibited from shipping to China:
- Deadly poisons
- Precious stones and jewellery
- Coins, banknotes and counterfeit money
- Arms and ammunition
- Tapes, film, any printed matter which is detrimental to the political, economic, cultural and moral interests of the People's Republic of China. (That's an important one.)
These items are restricted from shipping to China:
- Radio transmitter-receivers or any device that could intercept radio signals
- Lithium batteries
- Tobacco and wines
- Plants and seeds
- Endangered or rare animals (seriously, please leave them at home)
Just to let you know, China is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Items to China: Step-by-Step Video
If you're going to ship to China soon, get a free online quote now or get in touch with Seven Seas Worldwide today to find out how we can make moving simpler.