Sending Excess Baggage to the USA
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in the USA, talk to the company that's fast becoming the first choice for South Africans on the move.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To The USA: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in the USA to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To The USA Works:
For more information, call a member of the team now on 0800 21 66 98 or get a free quote now via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Annalina, April 2017
"I used Seven Seas to ship from Cape Town to New York and it was super easy and an overall great experience! They were always available by phone and kept you up to speed with delivery times - even giving you a 1-2 hour time frame rather than all day which was great. I packaged my items as best I could but wasn't able to do the painting, bike, and oddly shaped wicker furniture piece so I left it to Seven Seas and they did a great job! Nothing was damaged and it was clear they took the time to make sure everything was properly packed before sending overseas. They also made the customs forms easy to understand and fill out which was a definite plus. I'd highly recommend them! Thank you Seven Seas!!"