Shipping to Australia
Looking to move your family overseas, or just send excess luggage down under? Well, look no further. We're the first choice among students, business professionals and expats for moving belongings across the globe. If you need something shipping to Australia, our global network of depots can get your overseas removals and excess baggage shipped door-to-door, safely and on time. Order now and send 2 Large boxes to Australia for just $149!
Shipping Excess Baggage to Australia: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Australia?
There are lots of reasons, really, but here are the top few:
- We provide a fast, affordable and personal service
- We handle excess luggage so you don't pay the airport baggage fees
- We're experts in international removals and overseas relocation
- We have depots throughout Australia to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We cover all major cities including Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth
- We wear nice red uniforms
As if all that wasn't enough, you can get an instant, easy and totally free quote for shipping to Australia. We can also help with a range of other services such as worldwide shipping insurance, excess baggage handling and even storage.
International Shipping to Australia
If there’s an extra suitcase you can’t carry through the airport or you know will incur baggage fees, leave it to us. If you’re moving to Australia and need assistance with household items and personal belongings, we’re the experts you can trust. Shipping to Sydney? Shipping to Brisbane? We can ship to Australia wherever you are.
Our team are on hand to take you through the process whether you choose to send your belongings by air or sea. We've been shipping to Australia for many years and have established a glowing reputation among holidaymakers, backpackers, students, people living abroad and business professionals alike. Get a totally free quote for shipping to Australia today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Australia
If you're shipping to Australia, you need to take into consideration local import laws. The Quarantine Department of Agriculture and Water Resources have a set of quite strict regulations around the import of food, plants and animal materials into the country in order to prevent pests and diseases entering and affecting the natural environment. These types of items will be seized and destroyed, so don't try to ship them!
- Any dairy products (unless listed as being from a country confirmed free of foot and mouth disease)
- Live plants (including potted, bare rooted, roots and bulbs)
- Seeds and nuts (including cereal grains, popping corn and pine cones - including those in decorations!)
- Uncanned meat products (from any animal, including preserved or dried meats)
- Refrigerators, air conditioners or anything else containing CFCs or HCFCs
You also have to declare
- Other plant material (including things like wicker and wooden furniture, pot pourri, straw and dried flowers)
- Animal products like feathers, wool, shells and coral (including jewellery), veterinary medicines and pet food
- Products derived from bees such as pollen, beeswax (including candles) and honeycombs
- Finally, items which have had close contact with soil need to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, including
- Shoes and footwear (soles must be properly sterilised)
- Clothing used in countryside areas that could carry seeds, plant bits or soil
- Sports equipment and clothing (including golf gear, fishing equipment, bicycles, etc.)
- Camping equipment (tents, stoves, bedding, etc.)
- Gardening equipment (lawn mowers, patio furniture, gardening tools, etc.)
- Outdoor toys and other play equipment (swing sets, paddling pools, outdoor rockers, etc.)
Worried? Stuck? Confused? Don't worry, we're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to Australia - get yourself a free online quote now or get in touch with Seven Seas Worldwide today on 1 877 817 7327 to find out how we can make things easier for you.
Rebecca, September 2016
seven seas will please!!
"I had an excellent experience with Seven Seas. It was so good that I had to write a review. I couldn't believe how easy it was. I was also so impressed with the rates. After getting quotes from three companies Seven Seas was the best price and the most professional. I relocated from NYC -Australia, my boxes arrived timely, in perfect condition, with emails and a phone call to confirm drop off times. Thank you SS!"