Shipping to New Zealand
If you're looking to send items, personal belongings or excess baggage to New Zealand, speak to Seven Seas Worldwide. We know a thing or two about shipping to New Zealand, we've been doing it for nearly twenty years. Whether you're moving to a city in New Zealand for studies, moving home with your family or visiting on business, we can help every step of the way. Ship to New Zealand with the people that know.
Shipping Baggage to New Zealand: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to New Zealand?
It's a valid point and worth the big heading above, so here's just a few reasons for you:
- Airlines are increasing baggage charges all the time. If you leave your baggage with Seven Seas Worldwide, the airlines can't sting you!
- We have a global network of depots so you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door
- We know New Zealand well - it was one of our first countries when we started out as a modest little firm over twenty years ago!
Plus you can also get a free online quote for shipping to New Zealand via our instant quote engine.
International Shipping To New Zealand
Seven Seas Worldwide provides a wide range of services to make your experience with us a satisfied one. After all, we'd like you come back. These services include shipping insurance, household removals to New Zealand (ask about our famous MoveCube for international moves), as well as excess baggage and student shipping
We can ship to New Zealand by sea or air, so give us a call today on 800 186 66 98 and see how the team can help. They're a friendly bunch and can guide you through the whole process.
Things To Consider When Shipping to New Zealand
As with all countries, there are certain restrictions in place when shipping to New Zealand, so here's a list of items that could incur hold-ups:
- Prepared food and waste from food industries
- Spirits, beverages and vinegar
- Base metals and articles of base metal
- Arms or any kind of ammunition
- Articles of stone, plaster or cement
And here's a list of goods that are prohibited:
- Live animals and animal products
- Vegetables and vegetable products
- Trees, plants, bulbs, roots, cut flowers, that sort of thing
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones
- Organic chemicals
Just to let you know, there's more, New Zealand is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Goods to New Zealand: Step-by-Step Video
That's a quick overview, so if there's anything you need help with, do have a chat with a member of our team on 800 186 66 98. We're here 24/7. Or get a free online quote now and let's start shipping to New Zealand today!
Sam Lalasena, December 2017
Excellent hassle free service from pickup to delivery
"Hassle free, no surprising charges, no delays and no damages. Thank you for providing all Customs and Bio-security clearance forms. Called only twice during whole transaction- to schedule pickup and delivery."