Moving to South Africa from New Zealand
If you're moving to South Africa from New Zealand, having decided that the sunnier climes and breathtaking landscapes of South Africa are good enough reasons for packing your bags and leave New Zealand, you'd be well-advised to speak to us about moving your personal belongings and household goods.
Moving to South Africa with the MoveCube®
We've come up with a great idea to make moving abroad a piece of cake. It's called a MoveCube® and it's a door-to-door service that brings a mini shipping container to your home address for loading. It's sleek, sophisticated and will take the stress out of your move.
Here's what our prices include:
- Full customs and quarantine clearance. This guarantees that there will be no hidden charges because Seven Seas Worldwide operates in both countries and consequently has first-hand knowledge of the processes and costs involved.
- Pre-notified time slot for deliveries and collections. This includes the delivery of your starter pack, the site inspection and the transferring of your MoveCube® to and from the designated locations.
- Free starter pack. This is delivered to your address to help you move: The starter pack consists of a measuring tape (3m), a tape dispenser, one roll of parcel tape, a knife, and a black marker pen.
- Free storage. Yes, you can store your items in our secure storage facilities in either the UK or Australia, free of charge for two weeks, if required. Alternatively if you choose our Large MoveCube® you can enjoy up to six weeks free storage.
- Free assisted loading and unloading of MoveCubes. Our driver will assist you with loading and unloading of your MoveCube.
- 10% discount for returning customers. Should you decide to return to us to transfer more items via the MoveCube® you can take advantage of our 10% discount off your total charge. Talk to a member of our team for details.
Watch How We Move You To South Africa:
Where do you have to be moving to in South Africa to take advantage of this fantastic door-to-door service? Well, here’s the list of lucky regions so far:
Call the team today on 0508 21 66 98 or get a quote now via our handy, free-to-use freight calculator.
If you need a little guidance on why the MoveCube® is better than other containers, check out our pages that pits the MoveCube® vs the Container and the MoveCube® vs the International Remover!