Sending Excess Baggage to the USA
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in the USA, talk to the company that's fast becoming the first choice for Kiwis on the move.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To The USA: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in the USA to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To The USA Works:
For more information, call a member of the team now on 0508 21 66 98 or get a free quote now via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Brandon, November 2016
"I was a little worried about having to ship a snowboard and large box from New Zealand to the US. Both about the cost and the idea of shipping it on a boat for 3 months. But the entire experience from start to finish was excellent. Communication was clear, everybody I spoke with was kind and helpful and answered any concerns or questions immediately. The price was very reasonable for shipping something so large and for the service you get. They really did a great job of making a somewhat stressful and annoying process as painless as possible. I highly recommend Seven Seas and if I need to ship any larger packages I definitely know who I will be using."