Sending Excess Baggage to Ireland
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in Ireland, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Ireland: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Ireland to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Ireland Works:
For more information, call a member of the team now on 0508 21 66 98 or get a free quote now via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Patrick Gerard Whelan, May 2016
From New Zealand to Ireland
"From the moment I picked up the phone to enquire and every stage along the way the service and communication has been superb. The online tracking and billing system is simple and easy to use. My goods arrived just as I had packed them. All delivery drivers along the way were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this company without reservation".