Sending Excess Baggage to Australia
Seven Seas Worldwide have a strong presence in Australia. Or in other words, there's a bunch of Aussies who work for us too. And work very hard. So if you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to Australia, talk to the company that's fast becoming the first choice for Malaysians on the move.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Here's what we offer:
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Australia to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
For more information, call a member of the team now on 1800 88 66 98 or get a free quote now via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Sharlene Lee, August 2016
Excellent service, highly recommended
"Seven Seas was very professional right from the moment we requested a quotation for our shipment, until our belongings were delivered safely to our door step. They were always prompt and responsive to any queries that we had, and were punctual in their collection and delivery, with no exceptions. Highly recommended."