Shipping to the Netherlands
Sending excess baggage or personal items to the Netherlands? Talk to us about a comprehensive relocation service that collects, stores and delivers your items at a very affordable rate. Take a look at what we do and how we can help you ship to Netherlands.
Here's a few reasons as to why we should be your first choice for shipping to the Netherlands:
- We offer competitive rates and a friendly team helping you every step of the way
- Holidaymakers sending excess baggage through us means no hidden baggage charges at the airport
- We operate a commercial side to our business, sending items to and from the Netherlands
- We've been experts in international removals for nearly twenty years
- We have bases in the Netherlands to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We cover all major cities including Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht
- We wear bright red uniforms
International Shipping to the Netherlands
Our brand new website has a brilliant freight calculator so you can get a free quote right now. It's easy-to-use and tells you everything you need to know. We're here for every possible moving job including house removals and sending your excess holiday luggage.
Are you studying in the Netherlands and need help moving from the parental home to student accommodation? Perhaps you're moving abroad permanently for work? Or do you just have one suitcase too many for a forthcoming trip? Whatever the situation, we have a global network of depots in place to guarantee a smooth passage for your personal belongings, door-to-door.
Our team are here 24/7 to take you through collection and delivery whether you choose to send your belongings by air or sea. Get a totally free quote for shipping to the Netherlands today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
Things To Consider When Shipping To the Netherlands
Remember it's important to think about the items you're sending and whether there are any customs laws restricting or preventing you from transporting them. Here's a quick run-down of the prohibited goods:
- Live animals
- Fish and crustaceans
- Dairy produce
- Birds eggs
- Vegetable products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Explosives, fireworks and similarly loud, pyrotechnic-type items
- Products of the printing industry - books, newspapers, etc.
- Obscene or immoral materials
- Tools and cutlery
And here's a list of items which may encounter problems at Netherlands customs:
- Animal fat
- Live trees and other plants (sorry, you'll have to leave your trees at home)
- Potatoes and potato seeds
- Edible fruit and nuts
- Cocoa leaves and cannabis
- Clocks, watches and parts thereof
So there you go. For more information, don't hesitate to call a member of the team. We're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to the Netherlands. Get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call now.