Sending Excess Baggage to the United Kingdom
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in the UK, talk to the company that's fast becoming the first choice for those on the move.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To The UK: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in the UK to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
For more information, call a member of the team now on +852 2724 6698 or get a free quote now via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Aeronwy Davies, July 2016
A trustworthy and excellent service
"I have been very impressed with the service from Seven Seas. They are fantastically easy to communicate with and nothing is too difficult a job. Their service is swift, reliable and extremely professional. There was regular contact from the company regarding the progress of my boxes from the very beginning. The website is very user-friendly and the tracker on my personal account was very useful. I have recommended the company to my friends and family."