Shipping to South Africa
Sending personal belongings, gifts or other items to South Africa? Talk to Seven Seas Worldwide. We lead the way when it comes to shipping to South Africa and offer a service to assist you every step of the way, whether you're moving to South Africa for international studies, setting home there with your family or just holidaying with excess baggage. Ship to South Africa with the people in the know.
Shipping Baggage to South Africa: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to South Africa?
Fair point. Here's a few reasons:
- Airlines hit you hard with excess baggage fees so take them out of the equation by shipping it with us
- Shipping your goods keeps the cost down, plus it's better for the environment (though we do send items by air if it's a matter of urgency)
- We have a strong presence in South Africa and bases throughout the world so we'll be with your items from A to B
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door, at a time that's good for you
- We cover all major cities including Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and Johannesburg
- Get a free online quote for shipping to South Africa with our easy-to-use instant quote engine
International Shipping To South Africa
We provide a variety of services that will help you at every stage of your journey including shipping insurance, international money transfers, tax refunds and great options for shipping all over (as well as to and from) South Africa. Ask about our famous MoveCubes, great for storage (as StoreCubes), furniture removals (and moving anything big and bulky) and moving overseas. We can also handle large international parcel delivery as well.
Shipping to Cape Town? Shipping to Johannesburg? We can ship to South Africa by sea or air, so call us now on 187 781 7 SEAS (7327) and see how the Seven Seas Worldwide team can assist you.
Things To Consider When Shipping To South Africa
Here's a brief rundown of items restricted and prohibited by South Africa customs. First of all, these are the items that may cause delays.
- Medicine. Customers cannot bring more than three months-worth of medicine for personal use.
- Food, plants, animals
- Dairy products, butter, eggs, etc.
- South African currency
- Unprocessed gold, coins, stamp collections
- Endangered species (leave them at home please)
And here's a list of items that are, to use the technical term, an absolute no-no:
- Unlawful reproductions of any works
- Automatic weapons
- Explosives and fireworks
- Cigarettes with a mass of more than 2kg per 1000
- Toxic substances
- Prison-made goods
Just to let you know, there's more, South Africa is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Goods to South Africa: Step-by-Step Video
If you need further assistance, pick up the phone and call a member of our team on 187 781 7 SEAS (7327). We're here 24/7. Alternatively, get a free online quote now and let's start shipping to South Africa today!