Shipping to Singapore
Shipping to Singapore? Searching for an efficient and reliable excess baggage service to ship your items to Singapore? Good. Let us introduce ourselves. Whether you're flying across the world on business, moving abroad to start a new life or you're transferring to Singapore for university, why not ship to Singapore with Seven Seas Worldwide?
Shipping Excess Baggage to Singapore: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to Singapore?
That's a reasonable question. Here are some answers:
- We can ship personal belongings and household furniture virtually anywhere in the world
- We have 20 years' experience in moving goods via our global network of depots
- Our personal service means we collect and deliver door-to-door
- We cover all areas of Singapore
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
International Shipping To Singapore
Get a free online quote in 30 seconds for shipping to Singapore with our instant quote engine or call us on 1300 21 66 98 and see what we can do for you today.
Don't forget that we offer plenty of additional services to help you get your stuff (and yourself) from A to B. As well as international shipping and excess baggage, make sure you ask about our MoveCubes which are the perfect solution for moving to Singapore.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Singapore
Please bear in mind when shipping to Singapore, there are certain restrictions in place so here's a quick rundown of the prohibited items:
- Advertisements for talismans and charms (yes apparently so)
- Butane gas lighters
- Coins and other currency
- Jewellery and precious stones
And here's a list of restricted items:
- Meats and fish
- Fruit and vegetables
- Food basically, leave it at home
- Pre-recorded cartridges and cassettes (should you still be living in 1977)
- Medicines and pharmaceuticals
- Toy walkie-talkies (misunderstandings are bound to happen)
Just to let you know, there's more, Singapore is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Goods to Singapore: Step-by-Step Video
Have a chat with a member of our team on 1300 21 66 98 about our services today. We're here 24/7 and we're happy to help you ship to Singapore. Or get a free online quote right now!