Sending Excess Baggage to New Zealand
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in New Zealand, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Baggage Shipping To New Zealand: Step-By-Step Guide:
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in New Zealand to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To New Zealand Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information, call a member of the team now on 1300 21 66 98 or get a free instant online quote in just 30 seconds via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Llaurel Lee Darrah, June 2016
Great company goods arrived from Perth to Auckland with no hassles. Even before the estimated delivery date. I would recommend and use Sevenseas again.